North Pemiscot Co. R-I
Example Zoom search template page
P 4731 Termination of Contract: Permanent Teacher
Pursuant to sections 168.114 and 168.124, RSMo. 1986, the Board of Education may terminate a permanent teacher's indefinite contract for one or more of the following causes:
- Physical or mental condition that renders the teacher unfit to instruct or associate with children.
- Immoral conduct.
- Incompetency, inefficiency, or insubordination.
- Willful or persistent violation of, or failure to obey, the school laws of the state or the published regulations of the School District.
- Excessive or unreasonable absence from the performance of duties.
- Conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
The indefinite contract of a permanent teacher may be terminated for the foregoing reasons only in accordance with the procedures prescribed by sections 168.116, 168.118, and 168.120, RSMo. 1986.
Date Modified: January 2003