North Pemiscot Co. R-I
Example Zoom search template page
R 5661 Field Trip Transportation in Private Vehicles/Common Carriers
The following requirements will be enforced when transporting students by common carrier:
- Terms of the transportation services provided by the common carrier will be recited in a written contract.
- Common carriers will provide evidence of liability insurance in an amount equal to at least five (5) million dollars per accident.
- Common carriers will provide evidence of safety inspection and compliance approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Drivers of commercial carriers must possess a valid Missouri commercial driver's license and must comply with all provisions of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
The following requirements will be enforced when transporting students in vehicles other than district buses or common carriers:
- Vehicles must be properly licensed and display a current safety inspection sticker.
- Vehicle driver must have a current Missouri operator's license.
- Vehicles must be equipped with operable safety restraints.
- Vehicles must be insured by current liability insurance.
Date Modified: January 2003